Medela Symphony Rental Service - Nitaq Al-Aam
Rental Service – Nitaq Al-Aam
Medela Symphony® hospital grade breast pump with initiation technology
The Leading Choice for Initiating, building and maintaining milk Supply
Medela Symphony Plus® Breast Pump
About Symphony Plus Breast Pump
- Initiation Technology™: Symphony PLUS technology used soon after birth can significantly increase breast milk production. The INITIATE program contains a mixture of stimulation phases, an expression phase and a pause phase that mimic healthy infant feeding behaviors.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology: Can be used by all mothers to help build and maintain milk production. MAINTAIN program can be used to build upon initiation and maintain their milk production.
- Convenient: Single or double pumping.
- Two separate, independent membrane units: Allows switching between single and double pumping by simply applying or removing the second collection kit to the breast.
- Let-down button: Moms can easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down button.
- Initiate and maintain milk supply: If direct breastfeeding is not possible, as well as collect breast milk at work or during other absences from the baby.
- Hospital grade (multi-user): The pump’s kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane.
- Carrying case included for protected shipping, storage, or travel.
- Rent the #1 breast pump brand in hospitals* from the brand most recommended by doctors and chosen by moms
Breast Pump Kit
- 2 – 24mm PersonalFit™ breast shields
- 2 – 150mL (5oz) breastmilk bottles with lids
- 2 – PersonalFit™ breast shield connectors
- 2 – tubes
- 2 – valves
- 4 – membranes
- 2 – membrane caps
- 2 – protective membranes
Safeguarding Supply, For Now and the future
Symphony ® also helps the final (and perhaps the longest) part of a mother’s lactation journey: maintaining milk supply. Again, the Symphony ® results mirror the infant.
Infants remove an average of 67% of the available milk from the breast during feeds in the Maintain period.10 Therefore this is the amount to aim for to maintain supply if pumping long-term.
Research has also shown that when mothers pump with the Symphony ® at their maximum comfort vacuum (switching from stimulation to expression as soon as milk flows, then adjusting vacuum to highest level that still feels comfortable), they can remove 65.5% of available milk, which helps safeguard supply. Medela Symphony Rental Service – Nitaq Al-Aam